OUR RETURN POLICY
Apparel purchased may be returned for a full refund to the original form of payment if returned within 7 days of receipt, or for an exchange of an in-stock item of equal or lesser price. Any returns after this period will not be accepted.
- You have 7 days, upon receipt of your items, to start your return online and have it shipped back to our Dallas facility.
- Original shipping costs (and duties, if applicable) are non-refundable.
- Final Sale items and sensitively worn items such as facemasks are non-refundable and may not be returned once opened or worn. Unworn and unopened facemasks may be returned for an exchange only if there is a discrepancy in the order transaction due to incorrect product shipped.
Apparel must be returned to us unused and unworn with all LANDA GHERRÁ tags and labels still attached, intact, and in its original packaging. LANDA GHERRÁ will not accept a return on merchandise that has been washed, worn, damaged, or altered in any way including smells, fragrances, and smoke. Returns that do not meet our return policy will not be honored and will be shipped back to the recipient.
Return approval is at the discretion of our Customer Care Team members and LANDA GHERRÁ reserves the right to deny any return that does not comply with our policy. LANDA GHERRÁ cannot be responsible for wear and tear and any changes that occur to an item, due to the nature of garment materials. To ensure a positive experience for all of our customers, if we identify through electronic analysis an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future return transactions from such customers at LandaGherra.com.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL on the purchase of fragrances, facemasks, and beauty care products and cannot be returned.
LANDA GHERRÁ will exchange apparel merchandise if all LANDA GHERRÁ labels, logos, and packaging are still attached to the item and intact. To insure a smooth exchange, use our Return and Exchange Form to begin processing your return. When submitting your exchange request, please complete the form and indicate why the merchandise is being returned. To process your exchange even faster, you may submit photos displaying clear and concise indications as to why you are requesting the exchange.
LANDA GHERRÁ reserves the right to refuse or deny an exchange or return as it deems appropriate on any of its products and merchandise.
Step 1. Log into My Account and navigate to the Orders page.
Step 2. Select the order and item(s) you would like to return and the reason(s) you are returning them.
Step 3. Print the prepaid shipping label provided and mail in the package via USPS within 10 days of your original receipt.
Your return will be refunded once our warehouse receives and processes your returned item(s).
Please note: Once your return is processed, you will receive an email confirmation and your refund can take 2-7 business days to post in your bank account depending on your banking institution. If you have waited more than 21 days without an email or direct correspondence from LandaGherra.com, please contact us.
Due to the complexity of our returns process, we ask that you refrain from combining returns from multiple orders into a single package. Multiple items in the same order however, are permissible to be returned in a single package. We use the information printed on your shipping label to process your returns, so consolidating items from different orders will slow down the processing time for your refund. Additionally, the shipping labels you are provided when you create your returns have been formulated based on the weight of the items you’re returning. Using one label for items from multiple orders will likely cause the package to be returned to you due to differences in the calculated weight.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached and returned in their original packaging.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- All returns must include an order packing slip or return invoice from our Online Return Portal that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly and entirely, your return request WILL be denied.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 5 days of delivery.
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of apparel or merchandise
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service or the ability to make a purchase transaction to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.